We aim to cater for the needs of all our visitors in our fourteen bedroom bed and breakfast. The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any queries or specific questions please feel free to call us and we will endeavor to help.
- The nearest train station is 15 minutes by car.
- There is a local taxi service that has accessible taxis if required; we however do not deal with bookings.
- You can contact us by telephone, text or email. (Please see the Contact Information section of this document for full details)
- Our website www.churchfarmlodge.com provides pictures of our accommodation and further information about the services we provide.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- The bed and breakfast is situated within the village of Harrington.
- Please advise us of your anticipated time of arrival so that we can be there to greet you.
- On arrival to the property there are two entrances that are always open.
- There are marked parking bays in the top car park and unmarked parking in the court yard area.
- The surface is slightly sloping and a combination of concrete and tarmac.
- We can assist guests with luggage if needed.
Main Entrance & Reception
- The main entrance may be locked depending on the time of day but there is a bell that alerts us of your arrival.
- The main entrance door is 76cm wide.
- Guests escorted to rooms and facilities explained.
Public Areas – General
- The covering on the stairs and upstairs corridor is carpet.
- Corridors and the breakfast room are well lit.
- The breakfast room and eleven bedrooms are situated on the ground floor.
Public Areas – WC
All bedrooms are en-suite but there are separate male and female toilets in the breakfast/conference room.
- Breakfast is served in the breakfast room on the ground floor. There are no steps the entrance is 76 cm wide.
- Furniture is flexible and can be moved on request.
- Full English or Continental breakfast is served in an air conditioned dining room.
Laundry/ Shop / Leisure and outdoor Facilities
- Air conditioned conference room that sits up to thirty people
- Projectors and screens available on prior request.
- Lunches, tea and coffee can all be provided on request.
- The main entrance door width is 76 cm.
- There are 14 bedrooms, 11 on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor.
- To access the upstairs bedrooms there are 16 carpeted steps.
- Each bedroom is en-suite.
- Family rooms have a queen sized bed and a standard single bed.
- Double rooms have a queen sized bed.
- There is one single room.
- External doors are 81cm wide.
En-suite shower and bathrooms
- Door width of 74 cm.
- Ten rooms have a shower room, with individual shower cubicles.
- Four rooms have a bath with a shower attachment.
- Each bathroom/shower room has a wash basin and toilet.
- Unfortunately pets are not welcomed.
- All rooms and communal areas are non smoking (smoking is permitted outside of the rooms and bins are provided)
- There are two benches within the court yard.
- Each room is equipped with coffee/tea making facilities, bottled water and soaps.
- Each room has free wireless broadband.
- Each room has a 26 inch flat screen television with Sky Sports, Freeview and radio channels.
- Each room has a folder with information of the local information. For example: Fire plan, taxi numbers, places to visit and places to eat.
We are in the process of building two new suites in an old arched hovel. As well as three self-contained double rooms with kitchenettes and with views looking over the village church.